Sunday, August 5, 2007

Canadian Stars




MP3: Stars - The Night Starts Here

More love from Montreal. I heard this song while driving in my work truck a few weeks ago, listening to CBC3 on Sirus 94. The canadian Indie station. I fell in love instantly. Amy Milans harmony melted my heart. While eating lunch at a super cool little cafe in Berkeley, I hopped on my blackjack. I amazingly enough found it INSTANTLY and within 3 minutes it was downloaded to my phone. It was my ringtone for a few days. (now I think its back to metric)

Stars are yet another amazing band out of Montreal. (Seriously I love ALMOST everything that comes out of that town.) They happen to be on a full on tour right now. And I will most certainly be checking them out at Bimbos in San Francisco on either the 13th or 14th of November.

Check more of thier music out on thier myspace page.

Now I'm leaving for San Francisco from Tahoe for a crazy week of work. See ya soooon!

No comments: