Monday, June 21, 2010

A Place to Bury Strangers - Live in Fresno

I just wanted to take a few moments to share something with the few readers that I hopefully have left. As it may seem that this blog has been all but abandoned. I assure you that it isnt. but yea whatever... :)


Some of you may know that A Place To Bury Strangers is on a quick little west coast tour.

Saturday night they played in Fresno.

I was lucky enough to be asked to help promote, by designing the flyer. I also DJ'd the event and I also got to film the performance.

I'm just going to get this out of the way right now. Oliver Ackerman and crew are probably the most down to earth, sweetest people, that I have ever had the pleasure of working with. These guys deserve to be huge, because quite frankly... they care about their fans.

Secondly...

2 days later... my ears are still ringing. :)

and last but not least... srsly... these guys killed it.

I was absoultely blown away by the raw energy that these guys had. 3 men and a wall of sound and visuals that managed to cause every fiber of my being feel like it was being drowned in chaotic bliss.

If you get a chance to check this band out live, please do. You wont regret it.

Tell them I said Hi.

Oh and here's the first video that I put together from the evening.


More to come soon, I suggest subscribing to our Youtube channel.

Cheers.

No comments: