Friday, October 5, 2007

listen to the silence...

I'm in vegas for my sisters wedding, and I have to go get my tux and then set up all my DJ gear over at the hall. so I'll make this short and quick. mostly because it certainly deserves notice.

I dont normaly get too excited about films. (although I love music videos and music photography.) But this film has me very excited. Mostly because its the work of my favorite photographer, Anton Corbijn about one of my all time favorite bands, Joy Division.

The film has sparked as much curiosity as it has controversy. And this morning, a lovely little clip that apparently no one has seen, from the film, mixed in with some stock footage of the band appeared on youtube.

The film is out this month.



and for those that havent seen the trailer...

No comments: