Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Justify my love!

























MP3 - Justice - Party (Featuring Uffie)

Sorry I've been slackin on the updates. I've been pretty sick. and busy and well... I almost died in a horrible car accident. But this isnt that kind of blog. So lets get to the point. I've got alot of catching up to do.

Ok. Everybody loves Uffie. I love her too! whats not to love? shes cute. Sassy. And makes great electro music. well maybe SHE doesnt personaly make it. Its more Mr. Oizo than anything. but still. Shes a hot Vehicle... and her debut album is almost here...

This isnt just about Uffie today though...

I got my hands on a new Justice track PARTY. from thier forthcoming debut full length. It hits the stands June 11th. This new track features Uffie. And let me just say... Wow. If this is what we have to look forward too, then the wait was worth it.

Justice is another one of those electro artists that have managed to make artists like Brittany Spears cool with their remixes. I cant wait for a full length. this is gonna be great!!!

1 comment:

Alan DeCoronado said...

That's actually probably the best track on the album. Unfortunately, it's shaping up to be a case of the emperor's new clothes for me.