Tuesday, May 15, 2007

POGOPOGOPOGO



MP3 - Digitalism - POGO

Ok so here's a quicky! I cant talk much because I'm about to hop the train to LA to DJ Great Northerns album release party tonight at the Echo in LA.

BUT... Just got my hand on my copy of Digitalism's forthcoming full length debut CD entitled "Idealism" and I felt that I HAD to tell you kids about it!

I've been a huge advocate of the electronic / remix duo known as Digitalism ever since I heard them turn the Futureheads abortion AKA "Skip to the end" into a slamming dance track sometime last year. They've also put their spin on a few of the classics. They did pretty tripped out remix of The Cure's "Fire in Cairo". as well as an insane remix of Depeche Mode's "Never let me down again"

finally we get a full length of Digitalism perfection. So go check it out. well actually it comes out June 11. and you can listen to some more over at their myspace. yay myspace.

I think Pogo is the first single. It's my favorite anyway. so thats what you got here.

That wasn't very quick was it?

No comments: